Followers

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

New Writer :)

Hello everyone,  my name is Rahmeh, and my username on stardoll is reedonna, and i am the new writer for The Stardoll Fashionista,i hope everyone gets to read what i write here  on this blog.
I am very thankful for april785, for inviting me to write for her stardoll blog, i write for another blog, Starchels and Friends, and i also have my own personal blog, not Stardoll related, I Need, I Want, I Have, which is just basically a way to fill the boredom next to Stardoll.
I've been on Stardoll for almost 3 years now, I've joined February 26th, 2008, and I've been addicted ever since. I am 16 years old, and  from Irbid, Jordan,. I spend most of my time on the internet either on Stardoll or tumblr. I love BOOKS, lots and lots of books, Harry Potter, Taylor Swift, movies and music basically. i hate Show-offs, stuck-ups, physics, and anything related to cleaning or tidying. 
I like craft work, right now i'm just making stuff from crocheting, toys and mobile covers, it's not as glorious as traveling, but it fills the free time.
That's it!
XOXO
Rahmeh/reedonna

No comments:

Post a Comment